Friday 17th June 2016
Dun Laoghaire Harbour Company are delighted to team up with the new innovative Pop Up site Popertee, this summer. Popertee is an online marketplace connecting property owners who have spare space with businesses and brand managers who are looking to rent retail spaces on a short-term or “pop-up” basis.
The Harbour Company have five key areas which are unique to the market and fit in with the “popup” Popertee ethos.
- The Harbour Events area is a 16,000 sq.m compound adjacent to the Ferry Terminal building.
- The historic Carlisle Pier is 8,000 sq.m and overlooks the famous East Pier.
- The Harbour Plaza area is 3,150 sq.m and adjacent to Marine Road and the busy Pavilion Café/Restaurant area.
- The Sun shelter is 140 sq.m on the East Pier.
- The well known and loved Victorian Bandstand on the East Pier.
A short term rental of these five areas are available for pop-ups such as concerts, theatre productions, corporate events & promotions & children’s entertainment. However we are open to any ideas and would love to see these unique areas utilised. It would be great to see these historic sites utilised for new and exciting ventures!
“Dun Laoghaire Harbour Company are delighted to offer areas of the harbour for short term lease. We look forward to an increase in footfall and revenue to the benefit of the harbour and town” Carolyn Hanaphy
Carolyn Hanaphy 087 788 2056 email@example.com
Aileen Dowling 087 289 0328 firstname.lastname@example.org.