Win Tickets to Beatyard this Aug Bank Holiday Weekend
Terms and Conditions: Photo Competition
- Twitter Entries : To enter the competition entrants must post their favourite photo of the Dun Laoghaire Harbour using the text I want tickets to Beatyard and tag us @dlharbour. Click here to enter.
- Facebook Entries : To enter the competition entrants must post their favourite photo of the Dun Laoghaire Harbour using the text “ I want tickets to Beatyard “ and tag Dun Laoghaire Harbour Company. To enter click here
- 20 pairs of tickets to be won via a Facebook photo competition
- 20 pairs of tickets to be won via a Twitter photo competition
- Winners can choose tickets for the Sat 30th or Sun 31st July 2016.
- Closing date for entries 17:00 Wed 20th July 2016
- Winners to be announced on Facebook and Twitter on Fri 22nd July 2016
- Winners will be asked to message the Dun Laoghaire Harbour account (Facebook or Twitter) with their email address. A login to an online ticketing system will be sent to the winners email to allow them to collect their prize.
- The winning photos will be chosen by a Dun Laoghaire Harbour Company panel.
- Each entrant is responsible for monitoring his/her own social media account for prize notification.
- Winners must contact Dun Laoghaire Harbour Company before Thursday 28th July 2016 with an email address for details to collect their winning tickets.
- All photo entries may be used for promotional purposes in future by Dun Laoghaire Harbour.
- Persons posting rude or inappropriate photos/comments will be deleted from our account.
- The decision on the winning entrants is final.
Note: This promotion does not have a connection with Facebook or Twitter in any way and is not sponsored, supported or organized by Facebook or Twitter. The recipient of the information provided by you is not Facebook or Twitter, but Dun Laoghaire Harbour Company.